Sunday, March 06, 2005

tired

wow... its really tiring to be a student.. hehehe but one has to do his responsibilies for is own good. lolz.. just finishd our documenation for our school thing.. its was really fun making it, got to spend the night at my cousin's place with my classmates and friends.. ahehe and cook pancit canton for breakfast and dinner. ahehehe and we worked hard just to make this one koo concept of my classmate, pop-up documents inside a CHN bag(if you know what a CHN bag is, great, but if not.. sorry).. i hope our clinical instrustor could appreciate our efforts trying to make one unique way of presenting some documents.. we spent a lot of effort in it.. and time as well. we didnt even had any weekends.. we just stayed there.. special people of my classmates went there to help and stay. and my special person went there for an overnight.. but nothing bad really happened there, every did had some "bonding" and became a bit closer to one another.. its really fun making it, especially if everyone would do their part, and help one another.. ahehehehe i do hope that would help me pass my failing subject.. :-(

till then.. ciao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home