Saturday, May 28, 2005

capping and bagding!


capping and bagding!
Originally uploaded by the_rabbi.
badges and caps!!
the 27th of may has arrived!!! yep. everyone was so excited for that day. and yes, we've got it!! all 119 in our classs received their caps and badges!! exciting!!


the boys were supposed to be in school by 8:00 am to help clean the church. we did our part. although we just went there to watch my class ruel do some "beee-yuuutiful" flower arrangement thing.. waaaaw!!!


the mass was scheduled to start at exactly 12:30 pm. and just as i expected, some of my classmates(and me) came in late. darn it.. it was soo frustrating!! to be late in one of the most awaited events of my college year! *sighs* but fortunately, thanks to me and my sneaking i was able to get inside the mass. well anyways, the priest gave us a good sermon.

the next part of the program was the capping/badge investiture and candle lighting. pretty exciting!! we did our graceful entrance to the church carrying with us, our lamps with candles. then the presentation of 92 candidates for capping and 27 for the badging. but before we lit our candles, there was this part of our ceremony with Ms. Florence Nightingale which was "portrayed" by one of our clinical instructor, Ms. Kimberley Bacus(with custome pa!!! which according to some of my classmates, "milkmaid" daw, and someone even asked me "what was that maid doing?".. WHO ARE YOU CALLING MAID??? that was our ever pretty CI!! watchout lang ka sa return demo! hehe

the speaker gave us one speech which really touched us!! (*touches myself*). "do you know,where your going to, i forgot the other lyrics.. something with that line. we now have a great responsibilities in our shoulder and how we love , our personality, our work, reflects what we are. hehehe

then the giving of some academic awards. congrats to Maricar Quiros, Michael Lois Cervantes, Mary Grace Medina for the awards.. especially to Graec who got the highest average and gave everyone a "mesmerizing" welcome address!! (*giggles*)

then the pictures!!!!!!!!! uhmm.. dont have a copy of the class picture yet. but wait for it.. hehehe

i got my badge!!!!! this time, "i" rock!!!!! yoohooo!!!! weeeeeeee!!!!!!

im so happy!! i thought i wouldnt make it.. well, goodluck to me.. hehehe

thank God!! and thanks to my family and friends, to you know who you are!, to my everyone!!! my sponsors?(*laughs*)

duty na ni ron... cge, IC nasad ni...

2 Comments:

Blogger LyZa said...

congrats baby!

11:00 AM  
Blogger chiaroscuro said...

thank you fans! :-)
hehehe joke..

wala lang..

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home