Wednesday, April 20, 2005

*sighs*

whew.. the events of my life are turning like some kind of a drama series on pinoy tv. and im the antagonist! my favorite part. yesterday, i had an EB. but we just talked and it was soo boring, went home and then suddenly, everything moved so fast. i went out to see the other guy. and we became friend. "we" ra nuon. i understand what he feels, i can relate to everything he tells me about what he doesnt like. he's feelin sorry about the things that happend, but i dont blame him. i've forgiven the other guy. i think.

i know what the other guys feels. i can relate , i've been there. i hope he would be able to appreciate it. and not do what has happened to him..

right now, i want my life back. i want so straighten things up. i've learned a lot.

thanks..

im wishin both of you well, but if ever you'll mesup again, you'll be facing me. i mean, be good. or else.. hehehe


the_rabbi

1 Comments:

Blogger LyZa said...

/me sighs. Good for you baby brother.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home