Sunday, June 26, 2005

oooh-weee

last friday, the 24th of june 2005, i felt soo special..

he's one of the most wonderful thing that has ever happened in my life.
he's so sweet.
he's been so good to me.
he may not have that much patience,
but he's the only one that can ever tolerate my insanity.
he's good the looks,
and i feel so proud of being envied by a lot of people.
he may say the corniest jokes and the corniest sweet lines,
he still makes me smile.
he makes my heart skip a beat.
he makes my life something i never imagined about.

i dont know what else im going to put in here. one month down, a lot more to go.. challenges may come, but i know, i've been and am lucky to be with him.

his smiles i will cherish forever..

i dont know, but he has this way of making this body hair of mine grow so fast! ahahahahaha

damn..

i feel so lucky being with him....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home