Tuesday, January 15, 2008

finally, some updates!

at long last! i'm able to retrieve my old blogger password!! i really do miss talking to myself, pondering on things..

little do i know what has been happening with the world around me, the only updates that i used to get is about how to sleep better, and how to delay calls from getting in.

calls? oh yeah, im now working at a call center. im a customer services representative.. is there anything else that i can assist you with? that's my favorite spiel i have in my line of work. alway ready to assist customers with their needs. its fun(that's what i thought) when people scream at you and you can picture them with their silly faces and you can just place them on mute and make faces too! but eventually, it'll be boring.

this is my first job! and im loving it!(as of now.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home