Wednesday, March 16, 2005

haaaay. life is so hard.

i wish i were free. its not free from someone, i just wish i can do the things that i want. i can learn things my way. i wasnt this easy thing you can just tell to do things. i have my life. i wish theyd just let me be who i amm and accept me for that. i wish i could express what i really feel. i wish i could just do the things that i want. i've been waiting for so long to be what i really am. until now, im still searching for what i am. i am tired of this life. but i wont give up. i shouldnt give up. i have friends, i have a special someone, and i will never give up for him. and i have myself.. i have myself to give comfort to. i have to understand what i really feel. oh god. help me. i wish i could scream out all these inside me. make them understand. i wish i wasnt dependent on others, i wish i could have stand on my own.. i guess all i need is time to get all these.. one day, i'll be fly away from all these problems and be carefree like i used to be when i was a child.


damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home