Wednesday, April 20, 2005

brave?

today, i was able to try to handle things about my life. i let go of the person that i loved the most, it will never be the same. i let go not because i wanted to, but because i have to. i want them to be happy. finally, it has all ended. i dont want to ruin anything right now. i give up. but this time. just please do what both of you promised me. okay? bantay lang jud lagi mo nako bah.. hehe

somebody told me it was so brave of me to have this decision. what so brave at crying in silence? hiding what you really feel? i dot think that's really brave. but i am really happy for the both of them.

*sighs* i hope things will soon be better and okay..

2 Comments:

Blogger LyZa said...

i think it was brave of you to spread out ur wings rather than wait for someone to carry you.

12:17 AM  
Blogger chiaroscuro said...

thanks everyone.. i really appreciate it... :-)

azzen...
/me rolls over and purrrrrrrs

hehehe

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home