Wednesday, May 04, 2005

(i dont know what to put here)

whew.

today, its the second day that i cant send a message nor call. neither can receive any msgs. haaay.. my phone was soooo silent.. well anyways, i've been busy with study (kunuhay). hehehe and my lola was admitted in the hospital.. everyone's getting admitted, a week or two ago, my uncle(mom's brother), and now, my lola(dad's mom). well, its a bit okay since i think she's getting better. theyd be discharged from the hospital soon!! :D and im going to be stayin at home. alone. and enjoy tv!! internet? maybe.

im hibernating!! when i go out, i hope its mating season!! well, it is always a mating season for me!! hahahaha joke!

the past few days has been silent for me..

*sighs*

kapoya na life oi. life! oh life!! kapoy man ka oi..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home